Hey Bloggers and Non Bloggers and welcome to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza: Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party Week 4!
Thank you to all those that shared a link last week. You have no idea how much this means to me. For those that are new I’ve created a weekly Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party so that we can all discover some new, amazing blogs and share the love. This is perfect for beauty and fashion lovers to share their interests or discover something new.
What is a link up?
Basically everyone shares a link using the blue link up button below. Everyone’s posts will appear on a page. You can then easily click, read, like and comment! The Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup is very easy and it will benefit your blog.
Each week the most popular post from the Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup will be featured on my site and social medial including Pinterest.
The rules for this Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup are simple:
- Link up one beauty or fashion related post
- Include a link back to beyoutyfulyou in your post and invite other bloggers and non-bloggers to join the party and share the love
- Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more posts and blogs you comment on the more bloggers will share the love back in return.
- This link up starts each Tuesday (GMT) at midnight and will close every Friday at midnight.
All bloggers and non-bloggers are welcome to join the link up party and enjoy all the beauty and fashion blogs.
Everyone who contributes their link is invited to become a co-pinner of the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board. If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board follow Beyoutyfulyou on Pinterest and then I can invite you to join this board as a co-pinner.
Pinterest is a great way for new readers to find you!
Last weeks most popular posts were:
- Di from Max The Unicorn told us what happened at The Body Shop’s Pre-Mother’s Day Pamper Night. It was a paid ticket event here in Australia and she got to try out some new products from the British Rose Collection. They sound like gorgeous products so check out what’s available in the new line.
- Ingrid from Fabulous and Fun Life shared a post on the perfect jeans for curvy girls. She found the perfect jeans and just look at how happy and confident she looks wearing them. So fab! Loving Ingrid’s fashion posts.
- Beth from Almost Posh shared with us her first ever video and she did a great job. This is a video and post review of the Bioderma Sensibio H20. Check it out and share some love.
- I put together a post on the products I’ve been loving and products that I haven’t been loving. Check out the reasons why here.
Come say hi on Snapchat username: beyoutyfulyou. You’ll see some sneak peaks into products I’m trying, loving and not loving as well as getting some cooking inspo and seeing what life is like in Melbourne.