Hey Bloggers and Non Bloggers and welcome to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza: Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party Week !
Thank you to all those that shared a link last week. You have no idea how much this means to me. For those that are new I’ve created a weekly Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party so that we can all discover some new, amazing blogs and share the love. This is perfect for beauty and fashion lovers to share their interests or discover something new.
What is a link up?
Basically everyone shares a link using the blue link up button below. Everyone’s posts will appear on a page. You can then easily click, read, like and comment! The Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup is very easy and it will benefit your blog.
Each week the most popular post from the Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup will be featured on my site and social medial including Pinterest.
The rules for this Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup are simple:
- Link up one beauty or fashion related post
- Include a link back to beyoutyfulyou in your post and invite other bloggers and non-bloggers to join the party and share the love
- Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more posts and blogs you comment on the more bloggers will share the love back in return.
- This link up starts each Tuesday (GMT) at midnight and will close every Friday at midnight.
All bloggers and non-bloggers are welcome to join the link up party and enjoy all the beauty and fashion blogs.
Everyone who contributes their link is invited to become a co-pinner of the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board. If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board follow Beyoutyfulyou on Pinterest and then I can invite you to join this board as a co-pinner.
Pinterest is a great way for new readers to find you!
Last weeks most popular posts were:
- Angela from A Bella Adventure shared a great post on the latest Eco Box from beauty subscription box Lust Have It. Angela has a love of all things natural when it comes to beauty so make sure to check out her blog if you feel the same. I personally love products with natural ingredients.
- Kayla from All Things Kayy shared her fashion wish list for May which included some fab pieces. I got lots of inspiration for festival season. You need to see the gilet!!! It’s firmly on my wishlist now too.
- Rachel from Rachel Beauty Style shared a post on how to look good when you’re sick. Its a must read for everyone because let’s face it, when you’re sick it’s hard to look good. Rachel shows us how to achieve a healthy glow.
- Di from Max The Unicorn shared a haul video. There’s nothing better than a haul post. I love to see what beauty goodies people are buying and this was a good one!
Come say hi on Snapchat username: beyoutyfulyou. You’ll see some sneak peaks into products I’m trying, loving and not loving as well as getting some cooking inspo and seeing what life is like in Melbourne.