Hey Bloggers and Non Bloggers and welcome to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza: Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party Week 3!
Thank you to all those that shared a link last week. I know there was a couple of issues last week but they’ve been fixed thanks to my new IT guru so this week will run much more smoothly. For those that are new I’ve created a weekly Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup Party so that we can all discover some new, amazing blogs and share the love. This is perfect for beauty and fashion lovers to share their interests or discover something new.
What is a link up?
Basically everyone shares a link using the blue link up button below. Everyone’s posts will appear on a page. You can then easily click, read, like and comment! The Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup is very easy and it will benefit your blog.
Each week the most popular post from the Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup will be featured on my site and social medial including Pinterest.
The rules for this Beauty & Fashion Blogger Linkup are simple:
- Link up one beauty or fashion related post
- Include a link back to beyoutyfulyou in your post and invite other bloggers and non-bloggers to join the party and share the love
- Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more posts and blogs you comment on the more bloggers will share the love back in return.
- This link up starts each Tuesday (GMT) at midnight and will close every Friday at midnight.
All bloggers and non-bloggers are welcome to join the link up party and enjoy all the beauty and fashion blogs.
Everyone who contributes their link is invited to become a co-pinner of the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board. If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Midweek BeYOUty Bonanza Pinterest group board follow Beyoutyfulyou on Pinterest and then I can invite you to join this board as a co-pinner.
Pinterest is a great way for new readers to find you!
Last weeks most popular posts were:
- I shared some details of a giveaway to celebrate being nominated for 3 awards at the Irish Beauty Blog Awards. I’m super excited! There’s still time to enter!
- Di from Max The Unicorn shared what she got in the Mecca Beauty Loop Level 1 Box. I was so interested to see what she was rewarded with.
- Ingrid from Fabulousfunlife shared her great news that she’s become a rep for My Boutique Curves. She showed us some fab ways to wear one dress and gave us some ideas on how to make the most of our curves!
- Lorena from Fourty, Flirty & Fabulous shared a post on some great Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. These were great gift ideas in general for a special lady in your life.
Come say hi on Snapchat username: beyoutyfulyou. You’ll see some sneak peaks into products I’m trying, loving and not loving as well as getting some cooking inspo and seeing what life is like in Melbourne.